Soil Testing Wangaratta
Trust the locals Geotech’s with your site classification/soil test report.
Smolders Geotechnical Pty Ltd services NORTH EAST VICTORIA from our local Wangaratta Geotechnical Soil Testing office. We also cover the ALPINE and HIGH COUNTRY.
With Offices in Melbourne and Wangaratta we are well positioned to service all North-East and Central areas.
We offer comprehensive reports containing all required footing recommendations. Our staff are highly qualified and experienced – some with over 30 years in the field. With our complete range of specialist drilling and testing equipment you can rest assured that you are working with the best.
Our reports contain everything required to meet your building permit requirements.
Common developments that require soil testing:
- Extensions to Existing Houses
- New Dwellings
- Unit Developments
- Upper Story Additions/Extensions
- Sheds or Garages
- Retaining Walls
- Dual Occupancy
Why Use Smolders Geotechnical Soil Testing Service?
- All work carried out by fully qualified engineering geologists or geotechnical engineers
- Fully insured with Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- Experienced in all types of residential and commercial developments
- Unlike most others we have a range of Drilling Rigs and equipment, selected to suit your site and conditions
- Members of the Foundations and Footing Society Victoria, Australian Geomechanics Society, and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Quality service that is fast, responsive and comprehensive
- Extensive experience, including difficult and tight sites
- First step to the best outcome for your build
We have the following equipment selected to suit your site and testing requirements.
- Hand Held augers and push tubes (for when walk in access only is available)
- Tight access tracked rig (access through approx. 800mm gate etc)
- Small trailer mounted drilling rigs (for low headroom drilling)
All works completed by qualified professional Engineering Geologists